Let’s help the people and communities you serve
Use this toolkit to promote the Working Families Tax Credit program and help eligible individuals and families within your communities and networks. We will regularly expand and enhance the toolkit.
Materials are available in multiple languages. If you don’t see the language you need, send a request to DORWFTC@dor.wa.gov and we will translate the materials for you.
Use these materials to communicate important information about the WFTC program and what eligible individuals and families need to know to apply for the credit.
- Infographics – engage and inform your social media followers. Available in English, Spanish, Russian, and Vietnamese.
- Flyers – provide key information about the credit. Order free copies by mail. Available in multiple languages.
- Posters – use these to post to bulletin boards and employee breakout rooms. Available in English and Spanish.
- Rack cards – let people know they can visit any of our local offices and get in-person, free help to file their application. Available in English and Spanish.
- Sample messages – use these examples to let people in your network know about the program. Available in English and Spanish.
- Educational videos – quick 1-to-3-minute videos about eligibility, filing with an ITIN, and more. Available in English and Spanish.
- Training videos - learn how to submit an application online using MyDOR, check the status of your refund and more. Available in English.
- Testimonial videos - hear from Ginny and Emily about the impact of this credit. Available in English.