Let’s help the people and communities you serve
Use this Toolkit to promote the Working Families Tax Credit program and help eligible individuals and families within your communities and networks. We will regularly expand and enhance the toolkit.
Materials are available in multiple languages. If you don’t see the language you need, send a request to DORMultilingual@dor.wa.gov and we will translate the materials for you.
Use these materials to communicate important information about the WFTC program and what eligible individuals and families need to know to apply for the credit.
- Social media posts – text and graphics, ready to paste into your social media posts. Available in English and Spanish.
- Printable handouts – provide key information about the credit. Available in multiple languages.
- Promotional videos – 15-second videos you can share to help promote the program. Available in English and Spanish.
- Infographics – engage and inform your social media followers. Available in English and Spanish.
- Posters – to share at your workplace breakrooms, offices, etc. Available in English and Spanish.
- Sample messages – use the prepared text messages, email and newsletter copy to reach your communities. Available in English and Spanish.
- PowerPoint presentation – use at your events. Available in English and Spanish.